1 Hosted AdSense accountThe main advantage of this account is that its approval is very easy. You can easily approve a hosted AdSense account from Google-hosted sites like Blogspot, hub pages, Youtube, etc. But the problem with this account is that you can not use it on sites which are not hosted by Google. It means you can only use it on Google-hosted sites like Youtube, Blogspot, etc.Features of Hosted AdSense account:
- Earn money with YouTube and with Youtube live events too.
- You can’t use it only on Websites which are hosted by Google.
- The hosted Adsense account is the Adsense account that allows publishers to serve Google ads on only Google hosted domains or Google partner platforms like on Blogspot blog, YouTube etc, as against your custom domains like .com, .net, .info etc.
- You can get a Hosted Adsense account by registering or applying through those Google-owned platforms like YouTube and the rest.
- Hosted Adsense account can clearly be identified by the Hosted Account clearly written in red at the top right-hand side of the publishers Adsense dashboard
2 Non-Hosted AdSense account:This account can be used any site. It’s very difficult to approve a non-hosted or publisher account but once if your account got approved it cannot be easily blocked. It’s fully approved account so you didn’t need to reapply for any other service. You can apply for a publisher AdSense account directly from your Website.Features of Non-hosted account
- You can use it on any Website. It doesn’t matter whether the site is hosted by Google or not.
- You can also use it on Windows apps and mobiles to earn money.
- The non-hosted Adsense account is the account that allows the publisher to monetize their web page contents with Google ads on any Adsense policy compliant platform you can think of including but not limited to your own custom domains, forum web pages etc.
- Non-hosted Adsense account can be gotten by registering directly through Google Adsense page and by submitting the domain on which you want to show ads on.
- In the non-hosted Adsense Account dashboard, you will not find the red written Hosted Account at the top right corner
- So those are the major differences that you need to know about Hosted and non-hosted Adsense account.